CMDBuild Forum

Advanced CRON configuration for import/export tasks not taken into account

Ok !

In the database, in the _Job table, I find my jobs, I've got a column Config, which contains JSON.

The field I need to change is probably this one : "cronExpression": "advanced". How should I modify it in order to integrate my custom cron conf ?

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the report, it appears to be a bug, we will investigate the cause and fix it for the next release, that is scheduled to be at the end of the next month.
In the meantime if you need to configure the cron expression to be advanced you can set it directly in the database.
CMDBuild Team

Hello,

When creating an import/export task in the task manager, I'm using advanced cron configuration to run the import at a specific time each night.

However, when doing so, what I set up does not seem to hold up : when viewing the task I created, in the cron tab there is the default conf " * * * * ? ".

Is this supposed to be fixed in the next release ? When will that release be available ?

Regards,

Pierre Danel

Hi,
thanks for the report, it appears to be a bug, we will investigate the cause and fix it for the next release, that is scheduled to be at the end of the next month.
In the meantime if you need to configure the cron expression to be advanced you can set it directly in the database.
CMDBuild Team
Instead of writing advanced in that field you should type your cron expression, for example:

"cronExpression": "0 4 * * ?"

CMDBuild Team