CMDBuild Forum

Class - Attributes - Base properties - Groups are missing

I've installed cmdbuid on our server with empty database. I've configured another cmdbuild with demo database.

By use of demo database build, I'm configuring fresh build for our use.

Now, My issue is, I can't see any list of groups in Class -> Attributes -> Base properties -> Group

In demo database, It's look like "General data, Administrative data, Technical data".

In fresh build, am I need to create it ? If yes where can do it ? Else how can I fix this thing ?

Thanks

Kumar 

You just have to write the names of the groups you need

in the "Class -> Attributes -> Base properties -> Group" box.

As you add them you will find them in the definition of the other attributes of that class.

CMDBuild Team

Previously Kumar wrote:

I've installed cmdbuid on our server with empty database. I've configured another cmdbuild with demo database.

Now, My issue is, I can't see any list of groups in Class -> Attributes -> Base properties -> Group

In demo database, It's look like "General data, Administrative data, Technical data".

In fresh build, am I need to create it ? If yes where can do it ? Else how can I fix this thing ?

Thanks

Kumar 

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

You just have to write the names of the groups you need

As you add them you will find them in the definition of the other attributes of that class.

CMDBuild Team

Previously Kumar wrote:

Thanks

Kumar 

Also in your new instance you just have to write the names of the groups you need

CMDBuild Team

Hello,
I tried configuring however it is not showing in my card. The segregation is not done…