CMDBuild Forum

"Class ... not found" errors on Navigation

I think I have the ready2use data loaded, and the cmdbuild and shark webapps running properly. Most things seem to work. However, when I load the Navigation tab, a bunch of Failure pop-up windows scroll on the screen, stating:

Class IPaddressMgt not found

Class WiringMgt not found

Class IncidentMgt not found

Class ReqFulful not found

Class ChangeMgt not found

Class AssetMgt not found

Also, I don't know if this is related or not, but clicking on any of the processes produces no result: no page change, nothing new displaying in the web app. For example, if I first click Navigation -> Employees -> All employees, I see a list of employees. Then I click Service desk -> Incident Management, the screen flashes for a brief second, but the page continues to display the All employees data.

Help?

Perhaps the Shark configuration is incorrect.
CMDBuild Team

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

Perhaps the Shark configuration is incorrect.
CMDBuild Team

Ahh, yes, the problem was that Shark simply wasn't enabled. I enabled it and everything's working.

Thank you
Hej!
I encountered the same behaviour!

I tried it with cmdbuild 2.4 and 2.5 but i got the same result....

Going through the Database the classes mentioned above are all there.... 

Further.... when i call for "http://localhost:8080/cmbduild-shark" i get a list of multiple services lead "And now ... some Services"
If I call for "http://localhost:8080/cmdbuild-shark/" I get an "AXIS error No service is available at this URL"

I checked the logfiles but I couldn't recognize any Error there ... I even don't know in which file i should looking at...

Please Support!

Previously Edward wrote:

I think I have the ready2use data loaded, and the cmdbuild and shark webapps running properly. Most things seem to work. However, when I load the Navigation tab, a bunch of Failure pop-up windows scroll on the screen, stating:

Class IPaddressMgt not found

Class WiringMgt not found

Class IncidentMgt not found

Class ReqFulful not found

Class ChangeMgt not found

Class AssetMgt not found

Also, I don't know if this is related or not, but clicking on any of the processes produces no result: no page change, nothing new displaying in the web app. For example, if I first click Navigation -> Employees -> All employees, I see a list of employees. Then I click Service desk -> Incident Management, the screen flashes for a brief second, but the page continues to display the All employees data.

Help?