CMDBuild Forum

CMDBuild 3 DATESTAMP field issues

Datestamp fields now only have hh:mm format and will not allow entry of seconds.

Additionally, I keep seeing a issue where you click "Today", then correct the time from 00:00, then having filled out all the other fields in the Card, you are unable to save the Card.

If you replace some text in the DATESTAMP field (normally the space between date and time), you are then able to save.

This might be related to tabbing between fields. I haven't pinned down a repeatable process to always get the issue.

In CMDBuild 3 there is a new configuration for Timestamp and Time fields to show/hide seconds. You must edit the attribute configuration through administration module.
The issue about "Today" will be fixed in next releases.

CMDBuild Team

Previously Chris wrote:

Datestamp fields now only have hh:mm format and will not allow entry of seconds.

Additionally, I keep seeing a issue where you click "Today", then correct the time from 00:00, then having filled out all the other fields in the Card, you are unable to save the Card.

If you replace some text in the DATESTAMP field (normally the space between date and time), you are then able to save.

This might be related to tabbing between fields. I haven't pinned down a repeatable process to always get the issue.

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

In CMDBuild 3 there is a new configuration for Timestamp and Time fields to show/hide seconds. You must edit the attribute configuration through administration module.

CMDBuild Team

Previously Chris wrote:

Thanks for the Seconds hint. I have now found and amended this setting where appropriate.

This doesn't however answer the form validation issue where you have to retype the space between the Date and Time before you can Save a form.
The issue will be fixed in next releases.

CMDBuild Team

Previously Chris wrote:
Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

CMDBuild Team

Previously Chris wrote:

Thanks for the Seconds hint. I have now found and amended this setting where appropriate.

This doesn't however answer the form validation issue where you have to retype the space between the Date and Time before you can Save a form.