CMDBuild Forum

Connector to OCS Inventory not working

Hi, 

I tried to set up a connector with the wizard to OSC Inventory but it doesn't work, please someone could help me?
Here are the details of the errors and the configuration.

Version: CMDBuild 2.5.1, Tomcat 7.0.76, Postgresql 9.3.5, mysql-connector-java-5.1.47.jar
When I set up a connector to OCS Inventory following the Wizard in the cmdbuild.log I find an error:

ERROR 2019-01-10 10:49:59 [org.cmdbuild.common.logging] error invoking method 'public abstract void org.cmdbuild.common.java.sql.DataSourceTypes$DataSourceTypeVisitor.visit(org.cmdbuild.common.java.sql.DataSourceTypes$SqlServer)'

When I try to run the task:

ERROR 2019-01-10 10:58:57 [org.cmdbuild.services.sync.logging] error reading all entries java.lang.NullPointerException: invalid key value 'Nome'
ERROR 2019-01-10 10:58:57 [org.cmdbuild.services.sync.logging] error while synchronizing java.lang.NullPointerException: invalid key value 'Nome'
WARN  2019-01-10 10:58:57 [scheduler] error executing command java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: invalid key value 'Nome'

The connection to remote mysql server is ok:

# mysql -h XX.XX.XX.XX -P 3306 -u XXXX -p

Enter password:

Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.

Your MySQL connection id is 453

Server version: 5.6.38 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

In the wizard configuration I follow the example on the manual. When a set up the connection to the remote mysql db then in the next step anything is showing in the drop down menu about the mysql entities, only the drop down menu of the cmdbuild show the classes and attributes.

Please someone can help me or have a suggestion about the errors? (I not found anything useful in the internet)

Thnaks