CMDBuild Forum

Creating Custom Menus for each User Group

Good Day CMDBuild Team,

Is it possible for Administrators to build custom menus for each user group? For example if for a Purchase Officer, they would only be able to interact with menu items related to their work?

I tried changing the read/write permissions for the different classes of a group however, because I am working with the test data I received a "LinkCardsController constructor: className not valid" error message. 

I was fiddling with the idea of adding new folders to the Navigation in the Menus group, however, I am still tasked with the class issue.

Do you have any suggessions?

Thank you

Yes, from CMDBuild administration module you can create a different menu for each user group.
To do this you have to go into the “Menu” function, select in the list on the left the group to work on and create the custom menu for that group (CMDBuild Administrator Manual 2.4 page 63).
CMDBuild Team

I am reading this post from a while ago… I am finding the same error LinkCardsController constructor: className not valid" in a NON TEST enviroment and it doesn’t fix in any case.

How do you fix that? in my case it doesn’t depend on the enviroment!!