CMDBuild Forum

How do I configure Card Relations to display Level 2

Hi gurus, could you please give me some hint how I can adjust Card Relations in Relation Graph to display Level 2 relations? I am not able to see the place where I can do it. In addition to that, could you also give some hints where I can configure Relationship Graph to use different Icons etc.
Thank you very much in advance,
P.

I don’t know the structure and contents of your database, but normally the levels are shown automatically by moving the slider down.
The icons are those that can be loaded from the Administration Module when creating the classes.

1 Like

Hi Support, Thank you very much for your asnwers (it is always very much helpful). Uploading pictures really added value to the Relation Graph. My last question(s):

1. Can I somewhere setup the default card layout (eg. I don`t want display the"Code" in Card Relations (as per attached picture in yellow)?
  2. Can I get another Relation Graph look (by diffault it kind of displays as in “star”. It would be great to display it eg. in layers eg. employee layer, room layer… etc. it would be much cleaner and I would not need to move icons manually around when doing root-cause analyses)? Is there any place where this map behavior in terms of displaying relations could be adjusted or changed (maybe pointing into the code could help… where this could be changed)? Thank you very much again in advaced. Kind regards, Petr
  1. The card displays the attributes marked in the Administration Module as “Show in reduced grid”
  2. At the moment there are no other layouts for the graph