CMDBuild Forum

I am NOT able to create an attribute group under a class

Hi Support,

could you please help me find out why I am NOT able to create attribute groups when editing a class. It seems like read-only behaviour of the functionality (picture attached). Is there any generic settings preventing this? How can I resolve this?

Thank you a lot in advance.

P.

Once the group name is entered, a “+” should appear on the right to add that group.

Hi Support, sorry no “+” sign whatsoever is appearing (when editing class properties… I even tried to add classes above) as per attached picture. Only … 3 dots that are not clickable appear. Thank you in advance

Hi, could you please tell us what version of CMDBuild are you using? If you can also tell us the browser and the version you are using so we can try to replicate the error.
Also just as an additional info, are you trying to create the attribute groups on a class or on a super class?
Thanks in advance

Hi, it is on CMDBuild Version: 3.2.1-d, Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit). I tried creating the new attribute groups on: Classes>Standard>Configuration Item>Hardware>Client hardware>Computer>Desktop and also on Classes>Standard>Configuration Item>Hardware>Client hardware>Computer and I also created a custom class Classes>Standard>TEST and it is not working anywhere. Thank you in advance. P. PS: I tested that on super-classes, classes with no success

Hi again, I’ll try to setup a test environment to test you scenario. In the meanwhile if you have a different browser could you please try to check if the problem persists there? We also suggest you upgrading to the latest version of CMDBuild because you are currently using an older version.

Okay, i did some testing on a Windows O.S. with your Chrome and CMDBuild version and i can confirm it’s a bug of that version already fixed in future versions.

1 Like

Ok, I am running it on CENTOS7… I will need to update to CMDBuild version 3.3. Is that correct? Thank you in advance. P.

Yes, also keep in mind that at the end of January CMDBuild 3.3.1 will be released

2 Likes

Perfect, I did not know that. Thank you very much for your time and support.