CMDBuild Forum

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate item code

Hi all

Please help.

I ran into a problem. When navigating through the cards and adding a new card, I get the following error every time:

com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: error processing config record = WaterwayDescriptorRecord{id=5316732, code=Test_1}, caused by: com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException: error processing config record = WaterwayDescriptorRecord{id=5316732, code=Test_1}, caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: error processing config record = WaterwayDescriptorRecord{id=5316732, code=Test_1}, caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate item code =< Test_1 >

cmdb_error

I understand that most likely there is a duplicate of this record somewhere in the database and this record needs to be deleted, but I cannot understand in which table to look for a duplicate.

Now CMDB is not functional, I can’t add anything to the database because of this error.

Has anyone encountered such an error? How to eliminate it?

Thanks for any help!