CMDBuild Forum

java.lang.NullPointerException: lookup type not found for name =< AlfrescoCategory >

Hello,

I have migrated from 2.3.4 to 3.4.1 but now evey time I try to create a class I get the error:

“java.lang.NullPointerException: lookup type not found for name =< AlfrescoCategory >”

The same error is spotted when I login and try to see the old classes which are not shown on the GUI. I have inspected the database and all the old classes are there and also when I ask for a “Schema printing” I got a pdf with the description of all of them. ¿Could anyone provide any help with this?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mamadu

Have you upgraded Postgres as well?

• CmdBuild 2.5 required PostgreSQL 9, recommended 9.3
  • CmdBuild 3.4 requires PostgreSQL 10-12, recommended 12.

Thanks for your reply,

I have migrated the data via export/import from Postgres 9.3 to a new database with Postgres 11 and after that I have started CmdBuild 3.4 and I have followed the instructions of the GUI and applied all the patches from 2.5 to 3.4.

Regards,

Mamadu

I finally have got migrate from 2.3.4 to 3.3.1 without problema but I got this error of Alfresco Category when I try to migrate from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2. So this forum is fro versions older than 3.4.5 I decided to move my post to the “Systems Engineering discussion forum!” and close this one.

Regards,

Mamadu