CMDBuild Forum

Openmaint add manufacturers list and add new list of IT items

Hello :wave: everyone in the openmaint when I record the assest (items) for example computer by default I have just four company (IBM,Sony…) in manufacture list. how I can add other like Lenovo,Asusu,MSI…etc?

Also In openmaint in configurational items of (IT) by default there is Computer,printer…etc what if I want to add a list of new assets like Switches or Access point?

Hope there is resolve to my issues
Thanks

Switches and routers are under “telecommunications-network”. But I have the same question as to how to add your own brand. I have never seen samsung, bosch, or general electric routers or switches. Would be nice to be able to add to brands and type. There is no Fork Lift listing in Machinery. Also does anyone leave replies in this forum who are developers? Or does that come by subscription only!

I found the area of adding your own items and brands. Administration-- navigation–ClBrand…etc.
Unfortunately, when I try to create or modify anything, I get a “generic error” and nothing saves. So I am still nowhere!!!

EDIT from last post
Administration: Lookup types: Cl-Brands: Value tab
Cl-Type: value tab

Hope this helps others

1 Like

Hope this explain more…

Also, make sure to add the Card name in the Notes section, so they can be properly identified.

openmaint brand list

1 Like