CMDBuild Forum

Print as PDF from Class sends a json file

Print as PDF from a Class sends a json file rather than the PDF.

If you try to download this, you get a server error.

Previously Chris wrote:

Can you please paste here the generated server error? Also, are you trying to print as PDF one of the standard classes of the demo database or one created by you? If it's one of the standard one which one are you trying to print as pdf?
CMDBuild Team

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

Previously Chris wrote:

Can you please paste here the generated server error? Also, are you trying to print as PDF one of the standard classes of the demo database or one created by you? If it's one of the standard one which one are you trying to print as pdf?
CMDBuild Team
This is my own table, not the demo setup.

Going by the error, is there a minimum/specific version of JasperReports required for CMDBuild 3.0?
I'm still running 6.2.0 that worked on CMDBuild 2.5
"success":false,"messages":[{"level":"ERROR","show_user":true,"message":"DBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n2. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3 errors\n., caused by"},{"level":"ERROR","show_user":false,"message":"org.cmdbuild.report.ReportException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:\n1. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n2. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3 errors\n., caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:\n1. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n2. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3. Invalid escape sequence (valid ones are  \\b  \\t  \\n  \\f  \\r  \\\"  \\'  \\\\ )\n                value = \"C:\\CMDBuild\\Tomcat8.0\\webapps\\cmdbuild\\WEB-INF\\reports\\CMDBuild-logo.png\"; //$JR_EXPR_ID=9$\n                        <--->\n3 errors\n."}]}
The version 6.2.0 is fine, could you please send me the report you are using so that I can test it as well?
Thanks

CMDBuild Team

The version 6.2.0 is fine, could you please send me the report you are using so that I can test it as well?
Thanks

CMDBuild Team

I'm not using a report, if you read the description of the problem, i'm trying to print a Class table to PDF.
i.e. Just click the print button on any Class.

Previously Chris wrote:

Thanks

CMDBuild Team

I'm not using a report, if you read the description of the problem, i'm trying to print a Class table to PDF.
i.e. Just click the print button on any Class.
I'm sorry, i misunderstood the problem. The issue is now known and will be fixed in the upcoming versions of CMDBuild.
Thanks,
CMDBuild Team