CMDBuild Forum

Problem deleting domain!

Hello everybody!

I’m new to this application, when try to delete a domain, the system shows an error that the table is not empty. But i’ve already deleted all entries for the domain and the classes relationated by the domain.

Any help at what am i doing wrong.

The error menssage is:

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: PreparedStatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT _cm3_domain_delete(?::regclass)]; SQL state [P0001]; error code [0]; ERROR: CM_CONTAINS_DATA: cannot delete domain “Map_ApliConfigItem”: table is not empty Where: PL/pgSQL function _cm3_domain_delete(regclass) line 6 at RAISE; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: CM_CONTAINS_DATA: cannot delete domain “Map_ApliConfigItem”: table is not empty Where: PL/pgSQL function _cm3_domain_delete(regclass) line 6 at RAISE, caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: CM_CONTAINS_DATA: cannot delete domain “Map_ApliConfigItem”: table is not empty Where: PL/pgSQL function _cm3_domain_delete(regclass) line 6 at RAISE

Thanks

Don’t forget that records in cmdBuild are not really deleted, they are made inactive. So if you go see directly in the Postgres table, you are going to see the inactive records. So that will prevent deletion of some db objects.

Thanks so much technik, for your help. I’ll look into the tables and manually delete it.