CMDBuild Forum

Problem Insert new cards

I've done an installation of the new Cmdbuild 3.0 on a CentOs 7 server. After I've created the admin user on empty DB and I made classes, attributes and domains without any type of errors, but when I try to insert a new tab and I click the button add a new card nothing appears and it does not return any error even in the logs, what could be the problem?

Query that I used to create admin user: 

INSERT INTO "Role" ("Status","Code","User","IdClass","Type","Description") VALUES ('A','SuperUser','system','"Role"','admin','SuperUser');

INSERT INTO "User" ("Status", "User","Username", "IdClass", "Password", "Description") VALUES ('A', 'system','admin','"User"', 'DQdKW32Mlms=', 'Administrator');

INSERT INTO "Map_UserRole" ("Status","User","IdClass2","IdClass1","IdObj2","IdObj1","IdDomain") VALUES ('A','system','"Role"'::regclass,'"User"'::regclass, currval('class_seq')-2, currval('class_seq'), '"Map_UserRole"'::regclass);

Hi, the query you used looks okay, if the problem was with the user authentication you would have encountered errors on a previous step, could you please open the java script debugger on your browser and check if there are any errors? If yes could you please attach them here? Also, have you tried setting up CMDBuild with the demo database to check if in that case everything works fine?
Thanks,
CMDBuild Team

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

Hi, the query you used looks okay, if the problem was with the user authentication you would have encountered errors on a previous step, could you please open the java script debugger on your browser and check if there are any errors? If yes could you please attach them here? Also, have you tried setting up CMDBuild with the demo database to check if in that case everything works fine?
Thanks,
CMDBuild Team

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, I've tried the demo DB and everything works fine, except insert new classes or new attributes (permission denied). 

When I click Add on my empty version the java script debugger on my browser doesn't show any errors.  

I really don't know what could be the problem.
I hope you can help me
Thanks 

image-jpg (100.1 KB)

Previously Jan Jurgen wrote:

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, I've tried the demo DB and everything works fine, except insert new classes or new attributes (permission denied). 

When I click Add on my empty version the java script debugger on my browser doesn't show any errors.  

I hope you can help me
Thanks 
That is quite strange, it has to do with something on your end at this point. Make sure that when you create the class no errors are shown and the configuration of the class is correct.
CMDBuild Team

I hope you can help me
Thanks 
That is quite strange, it has to do with something on your end at this point. Make sure that when you create the class no errors are shown and the configuration of the class is correct.
CMDBuild Team

When I create the class no errors are shown and the configuration of the class I think is correct.
I'll continue to search. 
Thanks 

When I create the class no errors are shown and the configuration of the class I think is correct.
I'll continue to search. 
Thanks 

Hi, I tryed to replicate your problem today and i think i might have found what is happening. Looking at the screenshot you sent i looks like the class "Asset" that you created is a superclass, and i assume that you are trying to create a card for that superclass. This won't work until you add some sub classes that inherits from that superclass.

CMDBuild Team

I'll continue to search. 
Thanks 

Hi, I tryed to replicate your problem today and i think i might have found what is happening. Looking at the screenshot you sent i looks like the class "Asset" that you created is a superclass, and i assume that you are trying to create a card for that superclass. This won't work until you add some sub classes that inherits from that superclass.

CMDBuild Team

Yes, that's the problem, now everything works fine! Thank you!