CMDBuild Forum

Relation Graph objects filtering

Hello Team
I am trying to implement my application solutions in CMDB by creating and connecting the Configuration items. The solutions are independent, and the only CIs that are common are assignees (Users) and data centers.
For example Web Site1 solution is a Wordpress application running in Apache Server with MySQL in Server1 in Datacenter and assigned to UserA.
Web Site 2 is a Wordpress application running in Apache Server with MySQL in Server2 in Datacenter and assigned to UserA.
When i try to view my solution in relations graph, i would love to view the entire solution. To achieve this i have to increase the levels of view. After this, because Users and Datacenters are common, the relation graph include all the solutions (configuration items) of CMDB. Is there a way (settings in administration module?) to get a relation graph specific for the application solution i want to view? Other CMDB solutions use “the depends on” feature to isolate a view and present only the appropriate configuration items. So in my example Web Site 1 ->depends on ->Wordpress depends on Apache Server & Mysql → depends on → Server1 → depends on User A and Datacenter.
Apart from this, CMDBuild is an exceptional platform. Thanks in advance