CMDBuild Forum

Storing data stream in Openmaint

Hi,

I am trying to build a POC based on Openmaint 2.5.1 to show case the capability of the product to one of our premier clients.

The client has requirement to store the data generated by various kinds of sensors. For this POC, we just need to showcase the storing of data generated by a temperature sensor into OpenMaint application in certain intervals.

Has anyone here in this forum implemented such a thing using CMDBuild/Openmaint? If yes, can he/she please guide me in implementing this POC? I have read that this can be achieved, using Simple class type but not able understand, what all attributes would be best suitable to be created to store such a stream data and how to actually upload data to the database of CMDBuild/Openmaint.

Thanks

Guys!

Anyone  who would like to guide me how exactly to achieve it? Has any one ever tried storing sensor based data automatically and intermittently into CMDB? Any advice would be great and appreciated.

Previously Devanshu wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to build a POC based on Openmaint 2.5.1 to show case the capability of the product to one of our premier clients.

The client has requirement to store the data generated by various kinds of sensors. For this POC, we just need to showcase the storing of data generated by a temperature sensor into OpenMaint application in certain intervals.

Has anyone here in this forum implemented such a thing using CMDBuild/Openmaint? If yes, can he/she please guide me in implementing this POC? I have read that this can be achieved, using Simple class type but not able understand, what all attributes would be best suitable to be created to store such a stream data and how to actually upload data to the database of CMDBuild/Openmaint.

Thanks