The version 3.3.1 of CMDBuild has been released.
The most important new functionality concerns the possibility to visually create views with joins between CMDBuild classes connected through “domains” (types of relationships). Here you can find more information about this. The functionality has been developed with the contribution of IZSAM Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell’Abruzzo e del Molise (Experimental Zooprophylactic Institute of Abruzzo and Molise).
CMDBuild 3.3.1 includes as well the following new features:
- possibility of including dynamic images in reports, useful for publishing photographs stored in the document system, creating QR codes, etc.;
- full text search in files attached to a data card (both in the Attachments TAB and in the advanced search function);
- new operators in the advanced search on classes and the possibility of using filters in the search through relationships;
- improvements in dashboards (opening the chart in a popup, downloading the chart in PNG format);
- display of some types of attachments directly in the browser (PDF files, text formats such as TXT and CSV, images);
- possibility to consult in the 3D viewer also IFC entities not imported into CMDBuild;
- contextual help that can be differentiated for each step of the workflow;
- tooltip on the cells of the data grids;
- global search in the Administration Module on classes and attributes and on Lookup lists;
- import of CSV files with multiple keys (new configuration in the Administration Module function);
- new ADFS 4 and SAML 2.0 authentication modes. SAML 2.0 functionality has been developed with the contribution of Schneider Electric USA;
- possibility to use the Attachments and Email widgets also in the first step of the workflow;
- ability to navigate between classes using any “custom page” configured in CMDBuild instead of the standard forms generated by the system.
Register to the next Webinar to discover all the new features.