CMDBuild Forum

Timestamp fields cannot be edited once saved

I have a Class with a timestamp field in it, and having saved the card, you cannot change the value of the Timestamp field.

I open the Card, change the date or time, click Save... the original value stays in the Card.

Whether this is related to toggling Seconds to ON in the Attributes I don't know as I had no need to edit a timestamp prior to changing this, but settings Seconds to OFF makes no difference. The field values cannot be changed.

Previously Chris wrote:

I have a Class with a timestamp field in it, and having saved the card, you cannot change the value of the Timestamp field.

I open the Card, change the date or time, click Save... the original value stays in the Card.

Whether this is related to toggling Seconds to ON in the Attributes I don't know as I had no need to edit a timestamp prior to changing this, but settings Seconds to OFF makes no difference. The field values cannot be changed.

Additional information:
This may be related to the sort order issue I also raised.
Once I managed to get the sort order to save, I was able to make changes to the timestamp field.

Previously Chris wrote:

Are you using the version 3.0 of CMDBuild or an older version? Also make sure that the Timestamp field is not marked as Immutable.
CMDBuild Team

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

Previously Chris wrote:

Are you using the version 3.0 of CMDBuild or an older version? Also make sure that the Timestamp field is not marked as Immutable.
CMDBuild Team
This only appears to occur on one of my admin machines, so I'm guessing there is some sort of Language issue between the browser (Chrome) and CMDBuild, maybe causing the date fields to be reversed and rejected at time of save?
I haven't had time to test it to identify the cause yet, but will do so and let you know.
The same version of Chrome on another machine works fine.