CMDBuild Forum

"Unknown entity" error when uploading report

Hi,

When I’m trying to upload jasper report that includes fusion chart, I get the following error:

“org.cmdbuild.report.ReportException: error processing report from file = risks_severity.jrxml (3 KB), caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Unknown entity http://jaspersoft.com/schema/fusion.xsd, not loading.”

So does CMDBuild support all the Highcharts and fusion charts included in Jaspersoft Studio Professional, or am I forced to stay in the free version?

A little update, I also get the same error when trying to use highcharts. “Unknown entity highcharts.xsd not loading”.

Hello @gaskade ! The standard installation of CMDBuild includes only the community version of JasperReports.
You can try (if are on paid support please check with Tecnoteca first) to replace the jar files on the application server with the ones you licensed.
I did it a few releases ago with the community version because I needed a feature that the one that shipped with CMDBuild didn’t have it.
Just stop the server, backup all the content of cmdbuild/WEB-INF/lib folder then replace all JasperReports ’ jars.
Proceed with caution!

Have a nice day!