CMDBuild Forum

Unpredicted behaviour for shape files upload

Hello here,

i’m playing at work with openmaint, i’m trying to upload some shape files onto it,
the rest runs fine but as soon as i upload a gis layer with a shapefile (zip and files all same name), all went fine on geoserver, layer is published and working, but cmdbuild put me

Blockquote2019-11-11 07:56:53.536 [req:7d41f2] WARN o.c.w.f.RequestTrackingFilter$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$32a72c45 - processed request, returned error for requestId = 7d41f23d9ff2441381e7422ab27125ldh4honnec
2019-11-11 07:59:33.101 [req:139fd9] INFO o.c.s.r.v3.endpoint.SystemConfigWs - update system config with data = {org.cmdbuild.gis.navigation.enabled=true}
2019-11-11 07:59:33.107 [req:139fd9] WARN o.c.c.s.DatabaseConfigRepositoryImpl - found unknown config key = org.cmdbuild.dms.service.cmis.model from db
2019-11-11 07:59:33.107 [req:139fd9] WARN o.c.c.s.DatabaseConfigRepositoryImpl - found unknown config key = org.cmdbuild.dms.category.lookupDescriptionMode from db
2019-11-11 07:59:33.109 [req:139fd9] INFO o.cmdbuild.gis.GisSchemaServiceImpl - postgis ready with version = 2.4.4
2019-11-11 08:00:00.064 [job:sessionRepositoryImpl_cleanupSessionStore_2dfhsjla3tcobjyncnny5njpmsj] INFO o.c.a.s.d.SessionDataRepositoryImpl - deleteted 1 expired sessions (older than PT4200S)
2019-11-11 08:00:30.649 [req:451820] ERROR o.c.s.r.v.p.ExceptionHandlerService - ws processing error
org.cmdbuild.exception.NotFoundException: SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

Blockquote

from sql size, postgis is up and running, version 2.4.4 on postgrs version 10.10

What i’m missing?

BR

1 Like

Hello,
i solved with the 3.1.1 version so ok.

this have another bug i think

after installation, only first gis layer is displayed, the others are present in layer list of admin module, but are not showed in the management module

i’m testing the software for the company, but i think it’s buggy as hell…

Considering that in the online demo you can see all the loaded layers, perhaps “bug” is not the right word …

Hello Dear,
a demo it’s a demo…a perfect environment in a perfect situation, it’s not the reality of production environent,

i can replicate it so… a snapshotter xen VM …i restore the snap, upload first layer…all ok… i upload a second layer, don’t appear in management but only in administration (first layer still visible), same thing if i upload a third layer.

if i remove the first layer, no way to make it reapper again in the management interface, but present in administration.

I can repeat this, so maybe it’s not a real “bug” but for sure it’s a weird behaviours, and it’s not an answer to say “use my demo to see”, that sound like a polished second-hand car in a dealer, because sysadmin don’t use cloud demo in airgapped network environment.

Regards,

Hi…i find a way to make it work…all files passed with qgis before uploading…all is ok so i can start testing,

i’ve a question that is unanswered in manuals, i’ve the geoserver layer that stay over the geo attributes i created for the asset in the room (the geoserver layer is a dwg of the room, and the attributes linked to pc card in assets)

tell me if it the normal behaviour that you see the geo attributes (in my case red dots) only when selecting the card of the linked object (in my case pc’s) and when you click a room, i see only the dwg of the room until you click some contained asset.
thanks

1 Like