CMDBuild Forum

Using attributes other than Description as Foreign Key for Domains in v3.0 or 3.1

I'm working witht t

If not, can you suggest a way to achieve this?

Thanks

Sid

If the question is that of the post title, at the moment it is not possible to use attributes other than Description.
You can optionally make the Description attribute "hidden" and populate it via database trigger if you want to show information that is composed in a personalized way.
CMDBuild Team

Previously Tecnoteca wrote:

If the question is that of the post title, at the moment it is not possible to use attributes other than Description.
You can optionally make the Description attribute "hidden" and populate it via database trigger if you want to show information that is composed in a personalized way.
CMDBuild Team
Hi,

I didn't realize the first line was missing in the original post. 
I'm trying to utilize "Code" instead of "Description" for Reference Attribute Dropdown of a domain between two classes. Is there a way, other than changing the open source code, to implement this feature.

Thanks
Sid
As indicated in the previous answer, at the moment it is not possible to use attributes other than Description.
As a workaround you can make the "Description" attribute "hidden" and create a database trigger that values it with the content of "Code".
CMDBuild Team