CMDBuild Forum

When openeing sent email - error

Hello.

ready2use 2.0

alfresco is disabled

I am opening in IM Email , wich sent to user and get this error

com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot access "http://localhost:10080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom": Connection refused (Connection refused), caused by: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot access "http://localhost:10080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom": Connection refused (Connection refused), caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

Hello all i have same problem when i try to close Work order from Preventive Maintenance i can not execute Conclude Activity.

And get same issue i use openmaint version 2.3-3.4.1-d any resolve to this issue.

com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: org.cmdbuild.exception.DmsException: unable to open cmis repository, caused by: org.cmdbuild.exception.DmsException: unable to open cmis repository, caused by: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot access “h t t p : / /l ocalhost:10080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom”: Connection refused, caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

org.cmdbuild.workflow.model.WorkflowException: error advancing process = Flow{id=434902, process=PreventiveMaint, tasklist=PM03-Execution[01lyuudv9wyfx76gr6vwi7kc]@Team, status=OPEN} for task = TaskDefinitionImpl{id=PM03-Execution, description=PM03 - Execution}, caused by: org.cmdbuild.workflow.river.engine.task.scriptexecutors.WorkflowScriptProcessingException: error running workflow script for task = PM-SYS03.2-StepOperations within flow = p1872222osmq75xlmw7qahpt, plan = rg6ssfhgkexjk44keh3xxw3m (Process_preventivemaint), caused by: org.cmdbuild.utils.script.groovy.GroovyScriptException: error executing groovy script at line = 46, near < cmdb.existingCard(“MaintProcess”, ProcessId) >, caused by: com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException: org.cmdbuild.exception.DmsException: unable to open cmis repository, caused by: org.cmdbuild.exception.DmsException: unable to open cmis repository, caused by: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Cannot access “h t t p : / / localhost:10080/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom”: Connection refused, caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

I resolved this problem and this some details about the issue:

1- this problem show because openmaint can’t connect to alfresco case Wrong IP, port number directory or alfresco server was not installed that is what happen in my case.
When i login to my openmaint container i found that alfresco not installed.

2- the solution is one of this:

A- install alfresco to the same container or separate container container and link it.
B- disable DMS service. (this what I’m did it because i don’t need any content service software)

now if you chose Solution (A) this is the consequence:
install the Alfresco in the same container or Install Alfresco as other Container in both of cases need configure DMS correctly. in Administrator Module >> DMS >> CMIS (Section)

with Solution (B) i did as follow:
1- Disable DMS.
Administrator Module >> DMS >> General (Section) >> active

then you have to inactive any attributes of DMS existing in classes or Card.

if you disable DMS you will face trouble when you add a building card or employ card with this Error “The DMS is disable and it is not possible to save file”

So Because i don’t need any content or picture of building or employs, I just inactive Photo Attributes from class or Card. as follow:

Hope help someone

1 Like